Scholl Foam Cushions
Scholl Corn Foam Cushions optimum shape makes the cushion suitable for soft and hard corns. Due to the hypo-allergenic adhesive the felt pads are suitable for sensitive skin. The dual layer construction comprises two soft foams with different densities which guarantees maximum cushioning and pressure relief.
One of the Scholl range for maximum relief from corns, callouses, bunions and any other sore and tender spots on the feet.
- Maximum pain relief
- Prevents pressure and friction
- Dual layer for extra soft cushioning
9 foam cushions
HOW TO USE
- Feet should be clean and dry
- Remover cushion frombacking paper
- Place centrally over corn or sore spot, adhesive next to skin
- Press cushion against skin to ensure adhesion