Daktarin Aktiv cream is suitable for athlete's foot which is often accompanied by sore, cracked skin. It has a Aktiv, anti-fungal/anti-bacterial agent that fights the infection. Signs and symptoms of athlete's foot often include:
- Cracking and peeling of skin between the toes
- Areas of white, dead skin
- Moistness or blistering
- Itching or soreness
Daktarin Aktiv Cream
HOW TO USE
Rub the cream gently on to the affected area twice daily, e.g. at night and in the morning.
Relief from the symptoms may occur quickly but It is important that you continue to use the cream for at least 10 days after the symptoms have cleared to prevent them from coming back.
Unless the infected skin is on your hands, wash your hands carefully to avoid spreading the infection to other parts of the body or to other people. Similarly, clothing which comes into contact with the infected areas should be washed and changed frequently.
- If you think that you may have had an allergic reaction to any form of Daktarin, any of the inactive ingredients, or a similar antifungal in the past.
- An allergic reaction may be recognised as a rash or itching at the site of infection which gets worse after applying the cream.
- Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before using the cream if this applies to you. They will then decide whether Daktarin Aktiv Cream is suitable for you.
Do not put Daktarin Aktiv Cream into the eyes - it is for use on the skin.
Pregnancy and breast feeding:
If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding, you should talk to your doctor who will decide if you can use Daktarin Aktiv