It is an effective and clinically proven method to disperse earwax and a safe alternative to cotton bud use.
Endorsed by Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) specialists, after just two weeks of use, Audiclean will give your ears a new feeling of cleanliness, unlike anything you've felt before. When used 2 to 3 times a week, Audiclean helps prevent wax build-up and keeps ears refreshingly clean and clear.
Audiclean is ideal for:
- People prone to excess ear wax
- People who use phone headsets or MP3 users
- Hearing aid users
- Elderly people who naturally produce dry earwax
- Swimming pool users
- Those working in dusty environments
- Wax build-up caused by ear hair
- Hearing aid specialists before taking auditory canal moulds
Audiclean Ear Cleaning Wash
HOW TO USE
- Storage type: ambient.Min temperature: 0°C. Max temperature: 35°C.To Prevent earwax build up1 Keeping your head upright, insert nozzle of Audiclean Ear Cleaning Wash into ear.2 Depress for 1 second; leave solution in ear for at least 10 seconds.3 Tilt head to drain, then dry ear gently with a clean towel.Cleaning ears 2-3 times a week with Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash will help ensure wax build-up does not return. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
In case of excessive wax production, leave product to act for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure up to 4 times if necessary.