Vicks Sinex Soother
How to treat nasal congestion and nasal catarrh? Vicks Sinex Soother Nasal Spray Solution provides fast and soothing relief from a blocked nose.
Nasal congestion and nasal catarrh can be really annoying. Try Vicks nasal spray.
Vicks Sinex Soother is a nasal spray used for localised relief of the symptoms of a blocked nose in association with a cold or sinusitis (inflammation of the passages leading to the nose).
The effect of the spray starts after several minutes and lasts for 6-8 hours.
The active substance is oxymetazoline hydrochloride.
Product Information Leaflet
Do not use Vicks Sinex Soother if you :
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance oxymetazoline hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of Vicks Sinex Soother
- are taking (or have taken during the last 2 weeks) monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO inhibitors are used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease and depression)
- suffer from acute heart disease or cardiac asthma
- suffer from increased eyeball-pressure (narrow angle glaucoma)
- have had an operation to remove your pituitary gland
- have inflamed skin or mucous membranes of your nostrils or have scabs in your nose.