A.Vogel Cough Spray
- For dry, tickly coughs
- Antitussive (cough relieving)
- Concentrated formula
- Non-drowsy & non-habit forming
A.Vogel Cough Spray contains the herbs mullein and marshmallow. It can be used to bring about rapid relief for dry and tickly coughs and is suitable for adults and children above the age of 4 years.
The spray works by creating a protective film layer in the throat with antitussive (cough relieving) and soothing properties. It helps to reduce the irritation in affected membranes and tissues.
Ingredients of the spray are honey, water, Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) extract, Altharea officinalis (Marshmallow) root extract and potassium sorbate. Each 30 ml bottle delivers 150 sprays.
Dosage of Cough Spray
Adults: 3 sprays, 6 times daily
Children aged 4 to 12 years: 1 to 2 sprays, 6 times daily.
Shake before use. Each 30ml bottle delivers 150 sprays.
- Before first use, activate the spray by pressing the pump 2 or 3 times
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to honey or any of the other ingredients
- Children should use the product only under adult supervision. Not suitable for children under 4 years of age.
- Contains honey which has natural sugars. Each dose of 3 sprays contains 0.3g carbohydrates (0.3g sugars). Patients with diabetes should take this into account
- As a precaution, use during pregnancy or when breast-feeding is not advised