- Herbal remedy for chesty or mucus cough
- Helps the body expel mucus or catarrh from the chest
- Made from freshly harvested Ivy and Thyme
- Contains Liquorice root
Chesty coughs can accompany colds or flu. They may come about as soon as the infection starts and could linger for long periods after the viruses have left your system. Herbal remedies have a long tradition of use in treating chesty coughs. Today, they are increasingly being chosen by people who prefer to use natural medicines and those wishing to avoid the use of synthetic cough remedies
Bronchoforce Chesty Cough is a herbal remedy designed for the relief of chesty coughs, mucus coughs and catarrh. It helps relieve chesty coughs resulting from excess mucus or catarrh in the respiratory tract.
1 ml of oral liquid contains:
- 376mg of tincture from fresh ivy herb (Hedera helix L.)
- 329mg of tincture from fresh aerial parts of thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.)
- 234 mg of tincture from liquorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.)
Bronchoforce also contains Star Anise oil and Eucalyptus oil.
Dosage of Bronchoforce
Bronchoforce may be used by children (over 12 years of age), adults and the elderly. Take 20 drops 3 to 5 times daily.
This herbal remedy is for oral use only. Do not take more than the recommended dose.