- Blephasol is a preservative-free micellar solution free from soap, perfume and parabens
- Blephasol is formulated to gently cleanse the eyelids and lashes of accumulated oily debris and crusted matter
Blephasol is an aqueous solution for gentle cleansing of the eyelids and lashes; it is free from soap, perfumes, parabens or alcohol and has been specially formulated to be kind to both skin and eyes through its micellar action.
- NO soap, perfumes, parabens or alcohol
- NO preservatives
- Micellar solution
- Economical – only a small amount needed each time
- Easy to use – no rinsing required
- Tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologists
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Blephasol Micelle Lotion
A small amount of the aqueous micellar solution is applied to a cotton or lint free pad and gently wipe onto the eyelid and lash area and along the lower inner eyelid once or twice daily; the process is repeated on the other eye using a different pad. There is no need to rinse after application.
Suitable for all contact lens wearers.
The 100ml bottle of Blephasol can be kept for up to two months once opened.