Germoloids Ointment is a Triple Action remedy for piles which has been formulated to provide fast, numbing relief from the symptoms of haemorrhoids (piles):
1) Local anaesthetic pain relief
2) Soothes itching
3) Shrinks piles.
Germoloids Ointment contains a local anaesthetic called lidocaine hydrochloride that helps to numb and soothe the pain, itching, and general discomfort associated with haemorrhoids.
The Ointment formula also helps to shrink the swollen haemorrhoids and protect sensitive, sore skin against infection thanks to the astringent and antiseptic properties of zinc oxide.
The oily nature of Germoloids Ointment means it can also act as a lubricant to help ease the passing of stools to avoid any further strain on an already sensitive area.
- Suitable for internal and external piles
- Applicator included for easy, hygienic use
- Can be used during pregnancy & breast-feeding*
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Apply at least twice a day with a minimum of three to four hours between applications
- Further applications can be made at any time of the day and are particularly recommended after a bowel movement
- Do not use more than four times in any 24-hour period.
- External piles: Apply to the affected area
- Internal piles: Apply a little ointment to the applicator before use. Gently insert applicator into the anal opening and distribute a small amount of ointment by squeezing the tube gently.
(Make sure you rinse the applicator after every use.)
Children under 12 years: Only as directed by a doctor.