Germoloids Cream is a Triple Action formula that provides fast, numbing relief from the symptoms of haemorrhoids (piles):
1) Local anaesthetic pain relief
2) Soothes itching
3) Shrinks piles.
Germoloids Cream is formulated with a local anaesthetic, lidocaine hydrochloride, to numb and soothe the pain, itching, and general discomfort associated with haemorrhoids.
The water-based cream format has been designed to manage your symptoms by moisturising and soothing the affected area.
Germoloids Cream also contains zinc oxide which helps to shrink the enlarged haemorrhoids and protect sore, sensitive skin against infection.
- Suitable for internal and external piles
- Applicator included for easy, hygienic use
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Can be used during pregnancy & breast-feeding*
Product Information Leaflet
HOW TO USE
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Apply at least twice a day with a minimum of three to four hours between applications
- Further applications can be made at any time of the day and are particularly recommended after a bowel movement
- Do not use more than four times in any 24-hour period.
- External piles: Apply to the affected area
- Internal piles: Apply a little cream to the applicator before use. Gently insert applicator into the anal opening and carefully squeeze the tube to distribute the cream.
(Make sure you rinse the applicator after every use.)
Children under 12 years: Only as directed by a doctor.