7 or 14 size
Product Information Leaflet
How to use
See package leaflet for further information.
Adults, aged 18 years and over:
- Oral use
- Take one tablet once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- May take 2-3 days for full effect; many people start to experience relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- You are taking any prescription medicine or medicines listed in the patient information leaflet (please see below)
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.