Gaviscon Double Action Oral Suspension Mint
- Gaviscon Double Action Mint Liquid gets to work in two different ways…
Neutralising excess stomach acid to help relieve discomfort.
Forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe burning sensation in your chest.
- So, whatever your symptoms of heartburn or indigestion Gaviscon Double Action can help provide fast, soothing relief.
- Gaviscon liquid does not contain sugar or gluten and you can take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For dual relief from heartburn and indigestion.
- Gets to work instantly.
- Lasts up to 2x longer than antacids.
- Suitable for use in pregnancy. Medicines can affect the unborn baby. Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine in pregnancy.
Product Information Leaflet
- Dosage: For oral use. Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 10-20ml (two to four 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
- Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice. If symptoms persists after 7 days consult your doctor.
- Always read the label