COMPEED® Medium Blister Plasters provide instant pain relief. Whilst forming a protective cushion, the plaster absorbs excess moisture and provides optimum healing conditions for foot blisters.
- Deep cushioning to relieve pressure and prevent painful rubbing
- Ultra adhesive and tapered edges so COMPEED® flexes with movement and stays in place for several days
- Translucent edges blend in with the skin
- Form fitting waterproof and breathable design keeps natural moisture in and germs out for fast natural healing
Compeed Blister Plaster Medium
SIZE: 4.2cm* 6.8cm
HOW TO USE
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.