Alfasilver Spray First Aid for Wound Treatment
Cuts, grazes, minor burns and blisters happen all the time. With Alfasilver Spray you can help to speed up the healing of the injury, even when it is in a difficult to reach place or it’s quite large. Which means you can get back to what you were doing.
- Not all first aid equipment is suitable for every type of injury. It may not stay in place, it may fall off in the shower, or be difficult to use on injuries in hard to reach places.
- Alfasilver Spray is a new wound treatment with antibacterial silver ions, that speeds healing of cuts, grazes, minor burns and blisters.
- It covers the cut or graze with a breathable barrier. This protects the injury and promotes the body’s own healing process.
- It also contains silver ions, which are well-known for their antibacterial properties. This helps protect against infection.
HOW TO USE
- First clean the injury
- Then shake the can and spray on the cut or graze in short intervals1
- The spray will show as a white coating on the skin so you can see it’s covered the injury
- It’s easy to spray on to all the hard to reach places
- If any does get on to healthy skin, simply wipe away1
- Any excess powder on the injury or skin around it is entirely normal. This is because each injury is different and the amount it oozes may require more or less of the Alfasilver mineral coating to fully absorb it