12 self-dissolving tablets
Product Information Leaflet
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults, the elderly and children between 12 and 18 years: Take 1 or 2 tablets up to three times a day as required. Place tablets on the tongue, allow it to dissolve and then swallow; no water is required.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not take more than 6 tablets in any 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Adults: If the product is required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST/DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IF YOU:
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- are a smoker
- are pregnant