ENTEROSGEL is an oral suspension indicated for the symptomatic treatment of acute diarrhoea and chronic diarrhoea associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
ENTEROSGEL is an oral intestinal adsorbent. It is based on organic minerals with adsorption capacity towards some toxic and harmful substances in the gut (e.g. endotoxins, enterotoxins), physically binding them to its surface, reducing stool frequency and duration of diarrhoea. ENTEROSGEL is expelled from the body with the stool, this way eliminating the adsorbed toxins and harmful substances, which can be beneficial for treatment of indicated conditions of acute and chronic diarrhoea.
Product Information Leaflet
- Oral suspension to mix with water
- UK’s No 1 gel scientifically proven to remove E.coli, Shigella and C.difficile toxins
- Tasteless organic mineral-based gel
- Composed only of organic mineral Polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate 70% and purified water 30%.
- Free from sugar, gluten and preservatives
- Helping diarrhoea sufferers for over 30 years
- Suitable for children and adults. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.