Becodefence is clinically proven to reduce allergic rhinitis symptoms, as it blocks allergens that cause the allergic reaction. Becodefence nasal spray works directly where the allergic reaction starts, on the respiratory mucosa of the nose. Becodefence’s patented Nasya™ technology uses a combination of oils and emulsifiers, which give unique transformation properties from gel to liquid for easy dispersion. Upon settling on the nasal mucosa, Becodefence reverts to its original gel-like consistency to form an allergen-impermeable micro-gel barrier. As most airborne allergens come in through the nose, Becodefence is an ideal solution for hay fever and allergic rhinitis.
IS BECODEFENCE JUST A BARRIER?
No. When sprayed into the nose, it does 3 things:
- It defuses the pollen already inside the nose and decreases their allergenic potential
- It forms a stable, impermeable, long-lasting gel-barrier on the nasal mucosa so future inhaled pollen will not be able to penetrate the mucosa and cause symptoms
- It stimulates the clearance of allergens in the nose
- Gets to work in just 3 minutes
- Works 5x faster than tablets1,2,3,4
- Helps stop symptoms from developing
- Drug and steroid free
- Suitable for athletes, pregnant and breast-feeding women
- For adults and children over 12 years