Avene Very High Protection SPF 50 Spray
The Spray SPF 50+ is based on the exclusive Sunsitive® protection combination from Pierre Fabre Research:
- Patented filter system containing only 4 sun filters for very broad-spectrum, long-lasting stable and effective UVB-UVA protection with optimal skin tolerance.
- Unique antioxidant complex (Pre-tocopheryl + Thialidine), for complete cellular protection against oxidative stress.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water, recognized for its soothing, anti-irritating and softening properties.
Thanks to its new hydra-protective texture, the Spray SPF 50+ offers: -
- An immediate and long-lasting sensation of comfort. -
- Anti-dryness effect.
- 6-hour hydration.
- The Spray SPF 50+ has a new OPEN / STOP system to make it more practical to use and environmentally friendly: OPEN: turn it and the nozzle appears. STOP: turn it and the nozzle disappears.
HOW TO USE
Apply evenly to the entire body before sun exposure. Reapply frequently in case of prolonged exposure, and after swimming. Using this product should not encourage the user to prolong sun exposure. Avoid exposure between midday and 4pm. Sunburn is dangerous, especially in children.
The list of ingredients may be subject to modifications, we recommend that you check the list on the product that you purchased. AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE. METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. WATER (AQUA). BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE. GLYCERIN. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. BENZOIC ACID. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL). HYDROXYCAPRIC ACID. LAURYL GLUCOSIDE. OXOTHIAZOLIDINE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CITRATE. SODIUM LAURYL. GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE. SORBIC ACID. TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. XANTHAN GUM.