Optibac For those on antibiotics
A live cultures supplement especially developed for those taking a course of antibiotics.
- Vitamin C (80mg, 100% ECNRV*)
- Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source); anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
* EC Nutrient Reference Value.
Following the taxonomic updates published in April 2020 which are intended to be adopted globally, this strain may now also be referred to as Lacticaseibacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei CASEI-431.
HOW TO USE
Food supplement suitable for adults and children, from 1 year onwards, with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, every day during your antibiotic course and for a few days afterwards or until the pack has been completed.
- Can be taken at the same time as antibiotics - this product has been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics and found to reach the gut alive.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Note: If you are taking particularly long-term antibiotics (a month or more), you may want to consider taking OptiBac For every day EXTRA Strength instead. This supplement would need to be taken with food, preferably breakfast, and 1 - 2 hours away from the antibiotic.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.