Mustela STELATRIA® Protective cleansing gel
STELATRIA® Protective Cleansing gel has been specially formulated for newborns, babies and children. It has been designed for cleansing skin irritations (chapping, dry patches, skin rashes such as chickenpox, irritations around the mouth, skin folds, etc.). It can also be used for daily intimate hygiene (with boys and girls), including during rash flare-ups.
STELATRIA® Protective Cleansing gel cleanses, soothes, and purifies skin thanks to its innovative natural-origin active ingredients:
- Skin and mucous membranes are gently cleansed - without irritation or dryness - thanks to ultra-soft natural-origin cleansing agents.
- The risks of any bacteria spreading are reduced and the skin is purified by copper, zinc and BioEcolia®, a patented natural-origin active ingredient which helps maintain the skin’s protective flora.
- The skin is soothed and softened thanks to its Aloe Vera enriched formula.
TIPS OF USE:
Use daily on the irritated areas of the face and body, or for intimate hygiene. Pour a few drops onto the palm of your (wet) hand. Wash your baby, working the product up into a foam. Rinse with clean water. Dry gently, paying special attention to the nappy area and skin folds (armpits, thighs, neck, etc.)
To optimise the efficiency of STELATRIA® Protective Cleansing gel on your baby’s irritated areas (excluding the mucous membranes), you can use it in conjunction with Stelatria Purifying recovery cream, which will help repair the skin.
Pleasant to use
When STELATRIA® Protective Cleansing gel comes into contact with skin, it forms a light and pleasant foam. Easy to rinse off, it leaves the skin soothed, soft and comfortable.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- BioEcolia®: maintains the skin’s protective flora.
- Complex of copper – zinc – manganese micro-nutrients: speeds up skin repair.
0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, perfumes, colourings.
High tolerance, hypo-allergenic formula.* Dermatologically tested under pediatric control for optimum safety.
Aqua, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine, Manganese Gluconate, Zinc Pca, Copper Pca, Sodium Hydroxide, 2,6-Dimethyl-7-Octen-2-Ol