ABCDerm H20 is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter. At the forefront of innovation, BIODERMA is a pioneer in micellar solutions.
ABCDerm H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Soothing fragrance
- Does not sting the eyes
Bioderma ABCDerm H2O Micellar Solution
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Several times a day - 7 days a week
- Gently cleanse your child's skin using a cotton pad soaked with ABCDerm H20.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
- Do not rinse.
- Dry gently without rubbing.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, close the product tightly after using.